Priceless Moments is not responsible or liable for any information that may have changed from the original posting time. This site is to give people ideas on how to spend their time without spending their money or at least a limited amount of money. Happy Priceless Moments!!!



Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Description

As stated above a number of people have asked me to create a blog so I could share the fun free things I do with my children and family. After months of being asked I have decided to jump on the band wagon, start a blog and share some of the things that I know.

A little background… my husband and I moved here the summer of 2007. We didn’t know a soul and I had one goal in mind. To find friends as fast as I could and to keep myself and my children busy. This may sound a little out there until I tell you my husband is in medical school. Medical school is another way of saying, ‘hubby we will see you when we see you and I will try to keep everything else on track.” Is it as bad as that sounds? Nope, he an awesome man but our family has learned how to evolve around what we want in life. From this I have learned a few things that is at anyone’s finger tips but I just have them nailed into my head and that is exactly what I want to share with you.

This blog is a answer to many friends questions and wondering motives of how I find the fun, free or next to nothing free stuff to do in Saint Louis. Please join me in this journey by becoming a follower and showing me that my time on this project is worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment